Logitech Rally Plus
The Logitech Rally Plus price in Kenya is 360,000 shillings. It delivers up to UHD 4K30 resolution for lifelike HD video calls to create the experience of sitting together in the same room. The set includes the Rally camera, two speakers, a Display Hub, two Mic Pods, a remote control, and multiple cables to connect and power all the components.
- The Display Hub is central to the system and connects all the components, such as the camera, speakers, and mics, via USB to the HDMI display. The speakers connect to the Display Hub via mini-XLRs. Each speaker features a 3″ driver, an anti-vibration design, and audio interference prevention. The two Mic Pods can support up to 16 participants. The first mic pod connects to the Table Hub and is then daisy-chained with the second one. Each Mic Pod provides four mics that can pick up audio within a 15′ range. The pods can be daisy-chained with up to six more mic pods with each one able to support up to 6 additional participants. The Table Hub connects the Display Hub, Mic Pods, and Speakers to your network via a Cat 6a cable and provides expansion possibilities.
- The Rally camera’s autofocus function and enhanced pan/tilt/zoom capability enable smooth transitions between the three location presets. The camera’s 90° angle of view makes it suitable for small- to medium-size conference rooms of up to ten seats, or in similar professional environments where the clear, high-resolution video is needed.
- The Rally Plus is compatible with most cloud-based, USB-ready video conferencing applications such as Skype, Cisco, Zoom, BroadSoft, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, and more. The camera system is compatible with Mac, Windows, or Chrome systems via the included USB 3.0 Type-C cable, and it is controlled by the included RF remote control. Also included with the camera is a mounting bracket with hardware. The camera can be mounted in any configuration and will auto-flip an inverted image to the proper orientation.
About this conferencing system
- Automatic Camera Control – Logitech RightSight camera control technology automatically moves and adjusts the lens to comfortably frame meeting participants in rooms of all shapes and sizes. Enjoy hands-free convenience or take manual control; participants are always in view and optimally pictured on-screen.
- Display Hub and Speaker System – The Rally Display Hub powers up the two included speakers, providing rich sound even in larger rooms. A patent-pending suspension system virtually eliminates vibrations that travel through walls, stands, and tables. This improves echo cancellation while keeping video shake-free, even at high volume levels and when zoomed in. The Display Hub connects via HDMI to the display, to the network, and to the source computer.
- Mic Pods and Table Hub – Two Mic Pods are included with the bundle and connect to the system via the Table Hub. For rooms with more than 16 participants, add Rally Mic Pods to expand audio coverage and provide convenient access to mute controls. Each pod adds coverage for six more participants, so you can deploy Rally in large meeting spaces and boardrooms with up to 46 people.
- 4K Recording and Streaming – The Rally Plus packs a 13MP image sensor that captures up to 4K video at up to 30 frames per second, suitable for Ultra HD recording and streaming. The advanced 4K imaging system delivers quality imaging at all HD and Ultra HD resolutions with sharp video, accurate color reproduction, and optical accuracy.
- Light and Color Optimization – Logitech RightLight technology with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) prioritizes faces over objects and surfaces, optimizes light balance, and fine-tunes color and saturation for natural results across all skin tones. The result is a balanced image that renders participants in flattering light with reduced glare and softer shadows, even in dim or backlit conditions.
- Adaptive Pan, Tilt, and Zoom – A quiet mechanical PTZ motor adjust pan and tilt speed with the amount of zoom, resulting in faster camera movement when zoomed out for quick framing and slower camera movement when zoomed in for more control.
- Plug-and-Play – Connect the Rally Plus to power and to Windows, Mac, and Chrome devices via the included USB 3.0 Type-C cable. The Rally is UVC/plug-and-play compatible with virtually any video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting application that supports USB cameras.
- Multiple Installation Options – Position the Rally camera on a table, wall mount with included hardware, or attach to a VESA-compatible display with the separately available TV Mount for MeetUp. For ceiling installations, the Rally camera detects when it’s inverted and automatically corrects the image orientation and camera controls. The Rally also includes a standard tripod thread for added flexibility.
- Software Compatibility – The Rally is UVC/plug-and-play compatible with virtually any cloud-based video conference application. It is certified for Skype for Business, ready for Teams, it’s Cisco compatible, and works with Google Hangouts Meet, Zoom, BlueJeans, BroadSoft, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, and other video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB cameras.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
See also Logitech GROUP.
Check out more Conferencing Systems available on our website