Logitech GROUP Video Conferencing System
The Logitech GROUP Video Conferencing System price in Kenya is 95,000 shillings. It features Full-HD Video Camera with 90° FOV. Include the entire boardroom in your video conference calls with the Logitech GROUP Videoconferencing System. The system combines a speakerphone unit, a camera, a remote control, and a hub for connecting all the components with your computer via USB 2.0. The camera included with this kit features sharp full-HD image resolution and a 90° field-of-view to show the collaboration space. The duplex speakerphone unit houses a microphone sensitive enough to pick up voices from the corners of the room, and separately available expansion microphones can be added for larger room coverage. A wireless remote is included so you can control the videoconferencing hardware from across the room. GROUP is compatible with various telecommunication platforms including WebEx, Lync, Skype for Business, BlueJeans, Zoom, and Jabber
About this Conferencing System
- Complete audio/video conferencing bundle for big rooms: HD video camera, speakerphone, and expansion mics in one affordable package.
- Optimized for up to 20 participants: Extended 28 ft. audio range and 90-degree field of view for large group conferences.
- Business-grade speakerphone and expansion mics: Plug-and-play HD audio allows everyone around the conference table to clearly hear and be heard.
- Easy video conferencing: Launch video meetings with a plug-and-play USB connection to a laptop and your video conferencing program of choice.
- Razor-sharp video: HD 1080p video with autofocus, digital pan/tilt/zoom and premium Zeiss-certified optics.
- Compatible with Mac and PC: Conduct video conferences with the familiar computers your people already use. System Requirements: Windows 7, 8. 1 or 10, Mac OS X 10. 7 or higher.
- Use your video conference app of choice: Works with most UC, video conferencing, and cloud communication apps.
- Professional-grade certifications: Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2013; Certified for Skype for Business; Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible.
How To Setup the Logitech GROUP Video Conferencing System
- Dual-purpose mount for wall placement or for elevating the camera on a table.
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility.
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber, and WebEx compatible. Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members.
- Downloadable diagnostic tool.
- Field upgradeable firmware tool.
- Downloadable app plug-ins for advanced feature support.
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt, and zoom, controlled from remote or console.
- 260° pan, 130° tilt.
- 10x lossless HD zoom.
- 90° Field of View.
- 5 camera presets.
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam products.
- Kensington security slot.
- LED to confirm video streaming.
- Standard tripod thread.
- Full-duplex performance.
- Acoustic echo cancellation.
- Noise reduction technology.
- Bluetooth and NFC wireless technology.
- LCD for caller ID, call duration, and other functional responses.
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth wireless pairing.
- Touch controls for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth – plus camera PTZ, “home” preset, and far-end control.
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Included adhesive solution for under-table mounting
- Two cables for connection between hub and camera/speakerphone
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
See also Logitech MeetUp All-In-One 4K ConferenceCam.
Check out more Conferencing Systems available on our website.