F1 23 – PlayStation 4
The F1 23 – PlayStation 4 price in Kenya is KES 9,000 shillings. Be the last to brake in EA SPORTS™ F1® 23, the official videogame of the 2023 FIA Formula One World Championship™. A new chapter in the thrilling “Braking Point” story mode delivers high-speed drama and heated rivalries. Race wheel-to-wheel at new Las Vegas and Qatar circuits and earn rewards and upgrades in F1® World. New Red Flags add an authentic strategic element, and the 35% Race Distance feature delivers more action and excitement. Drive updated 2023 cars with the official F1® lineup of your favorite 20 drivers and 10 teams. Create your dream team and race to win in My Team Career Mode, compete in split-screen or in the expanded cross-platform multiplayer, and be more social with the new Racenet Leagues.
About this game
- The story focuses on Konnersport Butler F1® Racing Team – a new fictional team on the grid – and spans the 2022 and 2023 F1® seasons.
- Complete fresh challenges and enter a range of different competitive Solo Series designed to take you on a single-player journey through a variety of modes, tracks, and experiences in F1® 23. Master different tracks, improve your driving skills, explore F2® content, race in supercar invitationals, and more. Solo & Multiplayer Events include a range of daily, weekly, and seasonal events for both solo players and multiplayer fans alike.
- Upgrade your F1® World car all season with a new Tech Level progression system. Complete challenges, compete online and play events updated throughout the season to earn upgrades via gameplay to increase your
- Earn upgrades and spend time tinkering in the Garage to customize and develop your F1® World car to be faster and more powerful as you progress. Upgrades in F1® World are split into two categories – Car Parts and
- A new Crafting system in F1® World allows you to apply Resources to Blueprints to craft various upgrades, plus craft contracts to equip for gameplay mods, new stickers that you can collect and add to your Compendium, and more.
- F1® World introduces the revamped ranked multiplayer mode with a new division-based ranking system, F1® 23’s Esports series, and a new Goals system that makes Podium Pass progress more efficient. Play to earn points, rise up the ranks from Bronze to Elite with weekly promotions, and earn prizes and upgrades you can apply to your Tech Level.
- Play the game, earn stickers, place them into the Compendium, and complete images to earn more rewards and prizes.
- Precision Drive™ controller technology Race wheel-to-wheel with more control, precision, and finesse enabled by a controller tech rewrite that delivers more confidence for controller players in crucial moments.
- A new 35% Race Distance option allows for a realistic race strategy and setup where tire wear remains a key factor without committing too much time to every race.
- The all-new F1® World is your new hub for a variety of daily, weekly, and ever-changing seasonal content and events with an all-new Tech Level progression system for your personalized tour through Formula 1®.
- From multiplayer grand prix to race week celebrations and Time Trial Challenges, there’s something here for everyone, every day of the week.
- Tech Level, which represents the performance of your F1® World car. As your Tech Level increases, your car’s performance increases and you get the ability to compete in more challenging events. You can still enter events above your Tech Level, but the challenge will be higher as a result. Better players will be able to outperform their car’s Tech Level, but only to a certain degree.
- Team Member upgrades. Car Parts boost your car’s gameplay performance. Team Member upgrades can be boosted via a contract system for extra “equipable” items to further buff your performance.
- A new license system promotes clean racing throughout F1® World, and rewards players for respectful driving.
- As you complete challenges on your F1® World journey, commemorate your progress with a new Compendium, which is your virtual sticker album that celebrates everything to do with Formula 1®, past and present.
- For more predictable behavior on track, new vehicle physics gives F1® cars better traction when braking, accelerating, and turning. Real F1® team feedback has been incorporated into balance adjustments between aerodynamic grip and tire grip, resulting in a more realistic feel and more fluid racing. With improved engine torque and inertia changes, throttle response is more authentic and easier to adjust.
- The new Red Flag feature adds an authentic strategy element to every F1® 23 race day.
- Test your talent in the newest destinations in Formula 1® authentically recreated as the 2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix and Qatar Grand Prix join the F1® 23 race calendar. Fly around the speedy street circuit under the iconic lights of the Las Vegas strip, and race around the Lusail International Circuit in the outskirts of the desert city of Doha.
See also F1 23 – PlayStation 5.
Get more games from Electronic Arts Games.
Buy the latest PS4 Games in Kenya available on our website.