Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition PS4
The Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition PS4 price in Kenya is 4,500 shillings. It is packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience.
- Two Cinematic Stories – Take control of Earthrealm’s protectors in the game’s two critically acclaimed, time-bending Story Campaigns as they race to stop Kronika from rewinding time and rebooting history. Friendships are tested, and new alliances are forged, in the battle to save all of existence.
- All-New Custom Character Variation System – Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts, and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay.
- All 37 Fighters – Includes all 13 add-on fighters including Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Terminator, Sindel, The Joker, Spawn, Fujin, Sheeva, RoboCop, and newly added Mileena, Rain, Rambo.
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards – Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience.
- All-New Crushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities – Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations.
- All Features & Modes – All Stages, Stage Fatalities, Brutalities, Iconic Fatalities & Friendships.
- Every mode – including Towers of Time, Krypt, Tutorial, Online, Klassic Towers & more.
Show off your skills and hold many fatalities in Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on PS4, the latest installment of this bone-crunching franchise. Choose between fighters like Mileena, Johnny Cage, Kitana, Rambo, and more. Players are provided with a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before with an all-new Custom Character Variation System. This allows gamers to have the creative control to customize versions of the entire character roster. Developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate will introduce a new cinematic story continuing the epic saga that is more than 25 years in the making.