Apple Watch Ultra
The Apple Watch Ultra price in Kenya is 125,500 shillings. It features a robust titanium case, precision dual-frequency GPS, up to 36 hours of battery life,1 the freedom of cellular, and three specialized bands made for athletes and adventurers of all kinds.
About this watch (from Apple.com)
- To build the ultimate sports watch, we crafted every element with painstaking attention to detail for unparalleled performance. Titanium strikes the perfect balance between weight, ruggedness, and corrosion resistance. The new case design rises up to surround the flat sapphire crystal and protect it from edge impacts. The Digital Crown is larger and the side button is raised from the case, making them easier to use while you’re wearing gloves.
- The biggest and brightest Apple Watch display. The Always‑On Retina display is 2000 nits at its peak and twice as bright as any other Apple Watch. The bigger display provides more room for workout metrics and detail‑packed watch faces. The Wayfinder face lets you rotate the Digital Crown to activate Night Mode for better viewing in low-light situations.
- Ready for Action. The new Action button gives you quick, physical control over a variety of functions. It’s customizable and can do things like control a workout, mark a Compass Waypoint, or begin a dive. Just like you, it’s full of potential.
- Battery life for days. When you’re on the second day of a backpacking trip, the final leg of a triathlon, or diving along a coral reef, the last thing you want to think about is running out of battery. With longer battery life than ever, you can take on almost anything and have the energy to spare.1
- Hike, run, dive. There’s a band for that. Making the ultimate sports watch for athletes of all kinds required a unique approach. That’s why specialized bands for outdoor adventures, endurance training, and water sports are as meticulously crafted as the watch itself.
- GPS performance is critical for athletes who want the most precise metrics, whether they’re training in urban streets or out in the wild. Apple Watch Ultra features a new precision dual-frequency GPS system that provides amazing accuracy in the most difficult locations.
- Trail Loop. Comfort for the long run. Designed to be light, thin, and flexible. It features a fuss-free loop closure for quick adjustments during workouts. The extra stretch built into the webbing makes it easy to cinch for optimal fit.
- An accurate compass is as crucial for navigating the wild as a solid pair of boots. The redesigned Compass app delivers all‑new views and functionality that take wrist‑driven orienteering to new heights.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
See also Apple Watch Series 8.
Check out more Smartwatches available on our website.