Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite
The price of the Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite in Kenya is 6500 shillings. It is one of the most affordable smartwatches in Kenya.
Mi Watch Lite specs and price
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 6500|
About this product
- All-Day Heart Rate Monitoring and 11 Sports Modes: Mi Watch Lite supports heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and sedentary monitoring. It can record 24-hour heart rate changes, resting heart rate for the past 30 days, and also supports breathing training functions. Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite comes with 11 sports modes which include outdoor running, indoor running, outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, walking, swimming in the pool, and free activities.
- Extended Battery: Mi Watch Lite is fueled by a 230mAh battery that can last up to 9 days of typical usage. 100% charge in 2 hours. 10 hours of Continuous GPS sports mode.
- 1.4 inches TFT Square Display: Mi Watch Lite features a 1.4-inch square display with a pixel density of 323PPI. The watch also features more than 20 custom dials, including classic simplicity, cool IP, independent design, etc.
- 5ATM Waterproof and 120+ Watch Faces / EMOJI Support: Mi Watch Lite has a built-in high-precision six-axis sensor with a motion algorithm and supports 50 meters waterproof. Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite has its own unique personality. There are three color options for the watch case, five color options for the strap, over 120 themed watch faces, and watch face function customization* to satisfy your ever-changing style.
- BUILT-IN GPS / GLONASS and Bluetooth 5.1: With GPS+GLONASS positioning and multiple smart sensors, the watch can accurately track your trajectory, speed, distance, and calories burnt. Mi Watch Lite supports Bluetooth 5.1 technology.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
Check out more Smartwatches available on our website