TVision HUB Google TV Kit
The TVision HUB Google TV Kit price in Kenya is 10,500 shillings. It is compatible with HDMI enabled TV, 4K Ultra HD TV required for viewing 4K content.
Follow the steps below to help customers get started with the TVision HUB device and connect the device to their TV.
- To connect to your TV, plug your TVision HUB into any open HDMI port on the TV.
- Plug the micro-USB cable provided (small end) into the TVision HUB (port marked with “DC 5V”), and plug the adapter into a power outlet or an available USB input on your TV.
- Use the power adapter provided with the device to ensure the device is receiving the appropriate amount of power.
- Open the back of the remote and insert the batteries.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your remote.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to finish setup and device activation.
The next generation TVision HUB, powered by Google TV. Bring all of your entertainment and smart home connectivity into a single device with access to over 8,000 apps and 700,000 TV and Movie titles with personalized recommendations. Unlock peak connectivity over Wi-fi or with a hardwire connection using the onboard ethernet port for enhanced gaming and streaming. More than just a streamer, the TVision HUB features a USB-C port for a world of accessories. From cameras, to controllers, the TVision HUB is set for the future of the connected home.