Sony Bravia X85L Series – 2023 Model 4K Ultra HD, High Dynamic Range (HDR),Smart TV (Google TV)
- 55X85L – KES 145,000
Sony Bravia X85L Series – 2023 Model specs and price
|Price in Kenya||From KShs 145,000 – 55X85L|
|Supported Internet services||Google TV|
|Product dimensions||4D x 122.8W x 70.9H centimetres|
|Included components||Remote Control, Batteries, Power Cable|
Sony Bravia X85L Series
- Billions of colours from a wide colour panel. Intense brightness and contrast. Our 4K HDR Processor X1™ brings scenes vividly to life so everything feels real.
- Stunning HDR imaging technology that brings greater color, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
- Expands on existing sound systems by interpreting sounds at three-dimensional objects in your environment.
- Even your favourites filmed in 2K and HD are upscaled close to 4K quality. Our 4K X-Reality™ PRO uses a unique 4K database to recreate missing data.
- A light sensor optimises brightness to room conditions, boosting brightness in light rooms and reducing it in dark ones so you always get a suitable picture.
- With Acoustic Auto Calibration, this TV detects items in a room that compromise sound quality, then enhances and optimizes sound to your unique layout.
- Hear movie soundtracks and music playlists with more depth, clarity and detail. Dolby Atmos draws you in deeper for seriously immersive spatial sound.
- Stream effortlessly to your TV from your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Watch movies from apps or Safari. Share photos with friends in the room.
- Say goodbye to dirt and dust. With a flush surface featuring lower buttons and a special polyurethane coating, our remote is easy to wipe and keep clean. All buttons are specially coated with antibacterial material.
- As simple as a single touch. All your connected devices can be controlled with our smart remote. One button access to video on demand services brings shows and movies into your room in seconds.
- One swipe protects your privacy. Simply use the switch on top of BRAVIA CAM™ to close the camera cover. Attaching and detaching BRAVIA CAM™ is so easy.
- Ambient light sensing optimises screen brightness to room conditions for efficient power usage. Every part of a picture is optimised based on the brightness of each image.
- Sony-developed SORPLAS™ recycled plastics are used in our TVs to minimise virgin plastics by approximately 60%, maintain durability and achieve the beautiful high-gloss black finish synonymous with BRAVIA™. What’s more, our new packaging uses around 48% less plastic volume.
Visit SONY Official Website.
See also Sony Bravia X80L Series – 2023 Model
Check out more Smart TVs on our website.