PlayStation 5 Digital Edition in Kenya
The PS5 Digital price in Kenya is Ksh 86,500. Your console gaming experience will be more realistic than ever with the PlayStation 5. Thanks to the powerful graphics processing unit in this console, you can play games at 4K resolution and a maximum refresh rate of 60 frames per second. On top of that, the SSD ensures that games load 20 times faster than with previous PlayStation generations.
The audio has also been improved thanks to the 3D support. That way, you can hear exactly where the sound is coming from and how far away the source of the sound is. While your game, you can control your character with the included DualSense controller. Sony has provided it with haptic feedback and adaptive triggers. In addition to seeing and hearing what happens in your game, you can feel it as well. PlayStation 5 Digital Edition Is Now Available at PricePoint.
PS5 Digital price in Kenya and Specs
|CPU||AMD Zen 2-based CPU, 8 Cores / 16 Threads, up to 3.5 GHz|
|GPU||AMD RDNA 2-based GPU, 36 CUs up to 2.23 GHz, 10.3 Teraflops|
|Storage||825GB NVMe SSD|
|Expandable Storage||M.2 PCIe SSD Slot, External HDD or SSD over USB 3.1|
|Display Out||HDMI 2.1|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi 6 (ax), Bluetooth 5.1|
|Sound||“Tempest” 3D AudioTech|
|PSU||350W (340W on Digital Edition)|
|Dimensions||15.4 x 4.1 x 10.2 inches (390 x 104 x 260 mm)|
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 86,500|
An SSD has also been installed in this generation of Sony consoles, only faster. This means that the loading times are even shorter and you can enjoy your favorite games more and longer. The PS5 also has an octa-core processor and an AMD RDNA 2 GPU with ray-tracing support. In addition, there is a UHD Blu-ray player and the PS5 supports 4K. Both models have a storage capacity of 825 GB. Finally, this PS5 console has been given a new user environment, also known as the user interface. In addition to the new look, one of the improved features is that you can open the user interface without pausing the game.
The DualSense controller is new and improved in a couple of ways. Thanks to the haptic feedback, you can feel the trigger of your digital weapon go off. And because the controller vibrates, you’ll know right away your sword hit the shield and not your opponent in Assassin’s Creed. On top of that, you can easily control the symmetrical controller thanks to its shape. And all the buttons are within reach.
Furthermore, the PS5 significantly improves the sound quality compared to the previous Sony consoles. The console has the Tempest Engine. In 3D spaces, this technique ensures that you can hear exactly where a sound is coming from and that it can be played separately from each other. For example, you can hear every drop falling during a rain shower in a game. Although this will initially only work with headphones, according to Sony this will also work with a normal audio set or even with your TV speakers in the future. The official price of the ps5 Digital Edition in Nairobi, Kenya is Ksh 95,000 as of September 2021.
- Ultra-High-Speed SSD Maximize your play sessions with near-instant load times for installed PS5™ games.
- Integrated I/O The custom integration of the PS5console’s systems lets creators pull data from the SSD so quickly that they can design games in ways never before possible.
- Ray Tracing – Immerse yourself in worlds with a new level of realism as rays of light are individually simulated, creating true-to-life shadows and reflections in supported PS5 games.
- 4K-TV Gaming – Play your favorite PS5 games on your stunning 4K TV.
- Up to 120fps with 120Hz output – Enjoy smooth and fluid high frame rate gameplay at up to 120fps for compatible games, with support for 120Hz output on 4K displays.
- HDR Technology – With an HDR TV, supported PS5™ games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colors.
- 8K Output – PS5™ consoles support 8K Output, so you can play games on your 4320p resolution display.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech – Immerse yourself in soundscapes where it feels as if the sound comes from every direction. Through your headphones or TV speakers, your surroundings truly come alive with Tempest 3D AudioTech in supported games.
- Haptic Feedback – Experience haptic feedback via the DualSense wireless controller in select PS5 titles and feel the effects and impact of your in-game actions through dynamic sensory feedback.
- Adaptive Triggers – Get to grips with immersive adaptive triggers, featuring dynamic resistance levels which simulate the physical impact of in-game activities in select PS5 games.
- PlayStation 5 Console
- DualSense Wireless Controller
- DualSense USB charging cable
- HDMI cable
- AC power cord
- Printed materials
Visit the official website of this product
See also PlayStation 5 by Sony
Check out more Gaming Consoles available on our website