Nintendo Switch in Kenya
The Nintendo Switch price in Kenya is 39,500 shillings. This is the new Nintendo Switch Red/Blue (Neon) model, with improved battery life. The Switch is your game console for home and on the go. Live the same gaming experience as at home on the go, even without a TV. The Nintendo Switch can be used in all situations, so you can always easily play the games you want in between. This system ushers in a new era where you don’t have to adjust your life to play games. Instead, the system adapts to your life. Play your favorite games anytime, anywhere, with everyone!
Nintendo Switch Console price in Kenya
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 39,500
|Size||Approximately 4 inches high, 9.4 inches long, and 0.55 inches deep (with Joy-Con attached)|
|Weight||Approximately .66 lbs|
|CPU/GPU||NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor|
|Storage||32 GB of internal storage,|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)(*)
|Video output||Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode
Up to 720p via a built-in screen in tabletop mode and handheld mode
|Audio output||Compatible with 5.1ch Linear PCM output
Output via HDMI connector in TV mode
|Buttons||Power button / Volume button|
|USB connector||USB Type-C|
|Headphone/mic jack||3.5mm 4-pole stereo (CTIA standard)|
|Game card slot||Nintendo Switch game cards|
|microSD card slot||microSDHC, and microSDXC memory cards|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, gyroscope, and brightness sensor|
|Operating environment||41-95 degrees F / 20-80% humidity|
|Battery life||Approximately 4.5 – 9 hours|
|Charging time||Approximately 3 hours|
Nintendo Switch details:
Three play styles
- TV-style – Take a seat in front of the TV and play games with a group. Place your Nintendo Switch in the cradle and play in HD on your TV.
- Table style – One screen for two players. Flip out the Nintendo Switch’s stand and share the fun on one screen.
- Handheld style – Play anytime, anywhere on a big screen. Take the gameplay from home with you wherever you go.
There are two controllers on the Nintendo Switch that you can use together or separately: the Joy-Con controllers. If you attach the two Joy-Con controllers to the Joy-Con holder, then you can use them as a traditional controller. Each Joy-Con is also a stand-alone controller.
- Playing together with the Joy-Con – If you give one of the Joy-Con controllers to a friend, you can play multiplayer games together anywhere.
- A touch that is more than a vibration – Imagine that the Joy-Con is a glass of ice cubes. Thanks to the HD vibration function, you can feel how the ice cubes touch each other when you tilt and turn the Joy-Con around. One ice cube, two… The HD vibration function is so realistic that you can even feel how many ice cubes are in the glass. It’s almost like holding a real glass.
- Recognize shape, movement, and distance – The infrared motion camera in the right Joy-Con can recognize the shape, movement, and distance of objects. For example, the camera can see the difference between the hand gestures stone, paper and scissors. This opens up a world for you, such as with Nintendo Labo (sold separately).
Multiplayer with up to eight systems
- Local co-op – Play the TV at home with your friends.*You may need additional controllers (sold separately) to do so.
- Local Wireless – Players can pair up to eight Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite systems together to play together or against each other in multiplayer games with the eight of them.
- Online multiplayer – A Nintendo Switch Online membership allows you to play with friends and other players from all over the world, you have access to a growing collection of classic NES games with additional online features, you can take advantage of exclusive offers such as TETRIS 99 and Nintendo Switch gaming vouchers, and more!
Nintendo Switch-Pros and cons
- Thanks to the improved battery life, you can use this Switch on the go for an hour and a half longer on a battery charge than the Switch without an upgrade.
- Use the Nintendo Switch as a console for your living room and as a handheld console for on the go with improved battery life.
- With 1 set of Joy-Con controllers, you can play alone or with 2 players.
- The 6.2-inch screen seems too small for more than 2 players on the go.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
See also Nintendo Switch with Gray Controllers console
Check out more Gaming Consoles on our website