Nintendo Switch OLED in Kenya
The Nintendo Switch OLED model price in Kenya is Ksh 64,999. Nintendo Switch OLED model has a similar overall size to the Nintendo Switch system, but with a larger, vibrant 7-inch OLED screen with vivid colors and crisp contrast. This Nintendo Switch (OLED ) also features a wide adjustable stand for tabletop mode, a new dock with a wired LAN port, 64GB of internal storage, and enhanced audio for handheld and tabletop play.
Nintendo Switch OLED model price in Kenya and specs
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 64,999|
|Weight||Approximately .71 lbs (Approximately .93 lbs with Joy-Con controllers attached)|
|Screen||Multi-touch capacitive touch screen / 7.0 inch OLED screen / 1280×720|
|CPU/GPU||NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor|
|Storage||64 GB Users can easily expand storage space using microSDHC or microSDXC cards up to 2TB (sold separately).|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compliant) / Bluetooth 4.1|
|Video output||Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode Up to 720p via a built-in screen in Tabletop mode and Handheld modes|
|Audio output||Compatible with 5.1ch Linear PCM output Output via HDMI connector in TV mode|
Just like Nintendo Switch, Switch (OLED) allows players to play on the TV and share the detachable Joy-Con controllers for right-out-of-the-box multiplayer fun. And just like both Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite, with the Switch OLED model, the system can be taken on the go to enjoy its play-anywhere versatility. A carrying case and screen protector set for the Switch OLED model will also be available.
Nintendo Switch (OLED) will let players experience enhancements in all three play modes:
- TV mode: Set the Switch (OLED model) system into the dock to play Nintendo Switch games on the TV. By using the built-in wired LAN port, players can enjoy another way to connect online in TV mode.
- Tabletop mode: Flip the stand on the back of the system and use the system’s screen to play multiplayer games using two Joy-Con controllers right out of the box. A wide adjustable stand makes for a solid and sturdy foundation. It allows players to freely tilt the system and adjust the viewing angle, so it makes it easier to see the screen.
- Handheld mode: Players can bring the system wherever they go in handheld mode and play local or online multiplayer with friends. The system’s 7-inch OLED screen provides vivid color and crisp contrast.
The new Switch (OLED model) is a great option for players who want to experience the new vibrant screen when playing in handheld and tabletop mode,” said Nintendo of America President Doug Bowser. “With the addition of this new model to the Nintendo Switch family of systems, people have an additional choice of a system that best fits the gaming experience they desire – whether it’s Nintendo Switch (OLED), Nintendo Switch, or Nintendo Switch Lite.
When the system comes in two color options:
– Switch (OLED model) white set, which features white Joy-Con controllers, a black main unit, and a white dock.
– Switch (OLED model) neon red/neon blue set, which features neon red and neon blue Joy-Con controllers, a black main unit, and a black dock.
All previously released Joy-Con for Nintendo Switch are compatible with this new model. Additionally, Nintendo Switch OLED is compatible with the full library of Nintendo Switch games.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more
See also Fortnite Wildcat Bundle Nintendo Switch
Check out more Gaming Consoles on our website