Nintendo Switch Lite in Kenya
The Nintendo Switch Lite price in Kenya is 33,500 shillings. Nintendo Switch Lite: the gaming system that’s ideal if you like to play in handheld or as a second game console when someone else is playing with the Nintendo Switch on the TV. It is a compact, lightweight system with integrated control. The system is ideal for those who like to play anywhere in the house and for those who want to play online or locally with friends or family who already have a flagship model of the Nintendo Switch. On the Nintendo Switch Lite, you can play all Nintendo switch games that support the handheld style, that’s almost all Nintendo Switch games. Because the Nintendo Switch Lite is specially made for handheld gaming, you can’t connect it to a TV. Buy it at PricePoint.
Nintendo Switch Lite price in Kenya and specs
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 33,500|
|Weight||Approximately .71 lbs
(Approximately .93 lbs with Joy-Con controllers attached)
|Screen||Multi-touch capacitive touch screen / 7.0 inch OLED screen / 1280×720|
|CPU/GPU||NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor|
Users can easily expand storage space using microSDHC or microSDXC cards up to 2TB (sold separately).
|Wireless||Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compliant) / Bluetooth 4.1|
|Video output||Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode
Up to 720p via the built-in screen in Tabletop mode and Handheld modes
|Audio output||Compatible with 5.1ch Linear PCM output
Output via HDMI connector in TV mode
|Buttons||Power button / Volume button|
|USB connector||USB Type-C
Used for charging or for connecting to the Nintendo Switch dock.
|Headphone/mic jack||3.5mm 4-pole stereo (CTIA standard)|
|Colors||Turquoise, Yellow, Coral, Grey. Blue|
|microSD card slot||Compatible with microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC memory cards
*Once the microSDXC card is inserted, a system update will be necessary. An internet connection is required to perform this system update.
|Sensor||Accelerometer, gyroscope, and brightness sensor|
|Operating environment||41-95 degrees F / 20-80% humidity|
|Internal battery||Lithium-ion battery / 4310mAh|
|Battery life||Approximately 4.5 – 9 hours
The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
|Size||4 inches high, 9.5 inches long, and 0.55 inches deep (with Joy-Con attached)
*The depth from the tip of the analog sticks to the tip of the ZL/ZR buttons is 1.12 inches
Play along with friends or family who already own a flagship Nintendo Switch console. Local multiplayer lets players sync together up to 8 Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite consoles.
All Nintendo Switch games that support handheld mode can be played on Nintendo Switch Lite. For Nintendo games that do not support handheld mode, players can wirelessly connect Joy-Con controllers (sold separately). The Nintendo Switch Lite does not output to TV, and some features will not be available using Nintendo Switch Lite alone.
*Battery life will depend on the game being played. For example, the battery will last approx. 4 hours playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
About this console
- Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming at a great price
- For every member of your family, there’s a member of ours
- Optimized for personal, handheld play, Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built-in plus Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode
Nintendo Switch Light: Pros and Cons
- The Switch Light is more compact and lighter than the ‘normal’ Nintendo Switch. This makes the console super practical for travel.
- Cheaper than the ‘normal’ Switch.
- Available in no less than four different colors: Turquoise, Yellow, Lite Coral, Grey, Lite Blue
- Battery life depends on which games you play and is about 3-7 hours. That’s pretty decent for such a compact device.
- The Switch Lite has only one available playing style compared to the Switch: handheld style. Please note that the system cannot be connected to a TV and is not compatible with the Nintendo Switch holder.
- The Switch Lite is not suitable for a small number of games that do not support handheld mode.
- Joy-Cons are not disconnectable and do not support rumble function. You need Joy-Con controllers (sold separately) to play games that use the HD vibration function and infrared motion camera.
- The touchscreen is 5.5 inches, making it slightly smaller than the Switch’s 6.2-inch touchscreen.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
See also Fortnite Wildcat Bundle or the Nintendo-switch-OLED-model
Check out more Gaming Consoles on our website
There are no reviews yet.