Nikon D7500 with 18-140mm Lens
The Nikon D7500 with 18-140mm Lens price in Kenya is 136,000 shillings. It has class-leading image quality, ISO range, image processing, and metering.
Nikon D7500 specs and price
|Price in Kenya||136,000 shillings|
|Sensor Resolution||20.9 megapixels|
|Max Resolution||20.9 megapixels|
About this camera
- Class-leading image quality, ISO range, image processing, and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51 point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse, and more
- Focal length in 35 mm  format is equivalent to approx; 1.5x that of lenses with FX-format angle of view
4K UHD Video Recording
Capable of recording more than just stills, the D7500 supports 4K UHD video recording at 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates and Full HD/HD recording at up to 60 fps, along with the ability to save movie files to the in-camera memory cards or as an uncompressed file to an optional external recorder via HDMI out. For maintained quality and versatility in how your movies look, three image area options are available:
- 4K UHD movie image format is an area that provides a 1.5x increase in the effective focal length of the lens in use and is reserved for 4K 3840 x 2160 recording.
- 1.3x-based movie image area provides a 1.3x crop of the DX sensor and is used for recording Full HD and HD video.
- DX-based movie image format utilizes the full width of the DX-format sensor and is used to record Full HD 1920 x 1080 and HD 1280 x 720 video. This setting is well-suited for shallow depth-of-field effects and provides the widest field of view.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
See also D5600 with 18-55mm Lens by Nikon
Check out more DSLR Cameras available on our website