Microsoft Surface Pro Type Cover
The Microsoft Surface Pro Type Cover price in Kenya is 27,000 shillings. This Signature Type Cover goes beyond traditional keyboards to add a touch of warmth and elegance.
*See also Microsoft Surface Pen which is sold separately
About this keyboard
- COMPATIBILITY MODEL – Specifically designed for Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (2019 New Release) / Surface Pro 6 (2018 New Release) / Surface Pro 5th Gen (2017 New Release) / Surface Pro 4 12.3-Inch Windows Tablet Only (No Trackpad). Please check your tablet model carefully.
- MAGNETIC KEYBOARD – Removable Wireless Bluetooth keyboard with a hybrid case that transforms your Surface Pro into a laptop or your favorite book in less than a second. You can hold and remove the keyboard at any time. The keyboard does not have a trackpad and mouse which needs a Bluetooth connection.
- MULTIPLE STAND ANGLES – Built-in three anti-slip stand angles able to set up multiple horizontal stand angles for working, writing, or watching videos at business work, school, travel, and home, also easily adjusts to whatever comfortable position suits you best.
- CUT-OUTS & PU LEATHER CASE – Precise cutout allows full access to all ports, user interface, sensors, speakers, microphones, and cameras. Premium PU leather cover and soft, microfiber-lined interior prevent shocks, drops, and scratches.
- BATTERY & REMARK – Built-in rechargeable battery for long keyboard life and continuous use. Notice: The keyboard will enter sleep mode if it doesn’t work for 10 minutes, and it will disconnect from your iPad. It will wake up and connect to your Surface again when pressing any key.
- Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro (5th Gen), Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro 7+.
The first time you use the keyboard:
- Please fully charge the keyboard until the charge indicator goes out.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of the tablet.
- Turn on the keyboard power.
- Press the “Fn + C” button into Bluetooth matching condition, and the Bluetooth indicator light will flash.
- Search “BT 3.0 Keyboard” for matching tablet to keyboard.
- Now the keyboard is matched with a tablet, the Bluetooth indicator light goes out.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
Check out more computer keyboards on our website