iPhone XR Battery Replacement
The iPhone XR Battery Replacement price in Kenya is Ksh 4,500. If your iPhone XR won’t turn on, is stuck in a boot loop, has a “service battery” warning, or simply won’t hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it. A typical cellphone battery has about 500 cycles before it is unable to maintain a charge of at least 80% of its original capacity.
Get an iPhone XR Battery Replacement if:
- Your iPhone dies at 20 or 30 percent battery capacity.
- The battery is swollen and pushes the screen out of the frame.
- Your iPhone keeps dying faster during the day without recharging.
- The battery fails at a high or low temperature.
- The iPhone indicates ‘repair’ in the settings.
- it takes a long time to charge.
If your phone won’t charge and nothing happens when you plug it in to charge. The issue can be the charging port has failed. The port can be blocked with dirt or your charger cable is faulty. We can help you with any of these issues and get your phone working again. We recommend not to use the cheap non-verified charger cables. These cables can damage the power IC Chip which is the main power chip on the logic board of the iPhone. Buy original iPhone cable and charger at Price Point.
Get also iPhone X Battery Replacement.
Check out more iPhone Batteries on our website