iPhone 13 Clear Case with MagSafe in Kenya
The iPhone 13 Clear Case with MagSafe price in Kenya is Ksh 3,500. Thin, light, and easy to grip — this Apple-designed case shows off the brilliant colored finish of the iPhone 13 while providing extra protection. Crafted with a blend of optically clear polycarbonate and flexible materials, the case fits right over the buttons for easy use. On the surface, a scratch-resistant coating has been applied to both the interior and exterior. And all materials and coatings are optimized to prevent yellowing over time.
The benefits of the Clear Case
- ✅ The slim design of your iPhone remains visible due to the thin material
- ✅ The iPhone case fits perfectly
- ✅ Protects against scratches, bumps, and drops
- ✅ Wireless charging remains possible
- ✅ Apple protective case has openings for adaptors and buttons
With built-in magnets that align perfectly with iPhone 13, this case offers a magical attach experience and faster wireless charging, every time. When it’s time to charge, just leave the case on your iPhone and snap on your MagSafe charger, or set it on your Qi-certified charger. Like every Apple-designed case, it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process. So not only does it look great, it’s built to protect your iPhone from scratches and drops.
iPhone Clear Case Features:
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 13: Complements and protects your phone.
- Blend of polycarbonate and flexible materials: Crafted with a blend of optically clear polycarbonate and flexible materials, the case fits right over the buttons for easy use.
- Scratch-resistant: The scratch-resistant coating has been applied not only to the exterior but also to the interior.
- Wireless charger compatible: You can keep the case on all the time, even when you’re charging wirelessly.
- The MagSafe ecosystem of accessories: Charge faster and easier with MagSafe wireless chargers that align perfectly every time.
Buy the Latest Phone Cases from PricePoint
There are no reviews yet.