Huawei Switch S110-8P2ST in Kenya
The Huawei Switch S110-8P2ST price in Kenya is Ksh 23,500.
Description of indicators on the device
|The device is powered off.
|The power supply is normal.
|Port indicator (Port status)
|The port is not connected or has been shut down.
|A link has been established on the port.
During device startup, all port indicators are steady green for about 2 seconds and then off, indicating that service initialization is complete.
|The port is sending or receiving data.
|Port indicator (PoE status)
|The port is not supplying PoE power.
|The port is supplying power to the connected PD.
|The PoE power of the device is insufficient, and the port cannot provide power to the PD.
Components of the Huawei Switch S110-8P2ST
- PWR indicator
- Port indicator: Indicates the data transmission status of the port. PoE status: The port indicator indicates the PoE status of the port.
- One GE electrical port and one GE optical port
- Port indicator status switch button: Standard Mode: All ports are in the same VLAN, and the flow control function is enabled.-Port Isolation: All downlink ports are isolated from each other and cannot communicate with each other. Downlink ports can communicate only with uplink ports. Uplink ports are not isolated or aggregated.
-Flow Control Disabling: All ports are in the same VLAN, and flow control is disabled.
- Eight GE PoE+ electrical ports
- Power adapter socket: Use the power adapter (56 V 2.68 A) delivered with the device.
Check from the official website.