Garmin Venu Sq GPS Smartwatch in Kenya
The Garmin Venu Sq GPS price in Kenya is Ksh 21,500. With this Garmin Venu Sq Gray, you can work on your health and fitness. This square Venu model is a good basis to track daily activities. The Venu Sq measures your heart rate and stress level, so you’ll know when you need to relax with breathing exercises or mindfulness. Thanks to the built-in GPS receiver, you can leave your smartphone at home while running.
The watch will track your route for you. Want to listen to music while running? Take your smartphone with you, since this Venu Sq doesn’t have an independent music player. You can also pay with your watch via Garmin Pay. The Venu Sq also tracks workouts, such as running, strength training, and pilates. The Garmin Venu Sq has an LCD display, which is relatively dark but energy efficient. The Garmin Venu Sq is available in Kenya at PricePoint.
Garmin Venu Sq specs and price in Kenya
|Lens Material||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Bezel Material||anodized aluminum|
|Case Material||fiber-reinforced polymer|
|Quick-Release Bands||yes (20 mm, Industry standard)|
|Physical Size||40.6 x 37.0 x 11.5 mm
Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
|Display Size||1.3″ (33.1 mm) diagonal|
|Display Resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Display Type||liquid crystal
optional always-on mode
|Battery Life||Smartwatch mode: Up to 6 days
GPS mode: Up to 14 hours
|Water Rating||5 ATM|
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 21,500|
About the Garmin Venu Sq
The Venu Sq GPS Smartwatch from Garmin is there for you throughout your day, helping you get fit and stay connected. When exercising, the Venu Sq can track a variety of activities both indoors and outside, such as running, biking, walking, golfing, pool swimming, and more. If you need help mixing up your workouts, the Venu Sq offers pre-loaded routines for you to follow. It can offer workouts for yoga, strength training, cardio, and Pilates. With the Garmin Connect app, you can download many other workouts for free.
- Now is the perfect time to move: Featuring a bright color display, the Venu® Sq GPS smartwatch combines daily style and on-device music storage with health monitoring and fitness features that inspire you to keep moving.
- A smart look for your wrist: With a sleek design that’s suited for every outfit and every part of your day, this watch features a bright color display and optional always-on mode, so you can see everything with a quick glance.
- Designed with you in mind: From durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 to the lightweight aluminum bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch was made to keep up with your lifestyle.
- Body battery energy monitoring: See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Pulse ox sensor: The Pulse Ox sensor3 gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress tracking: Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
- Menstrual cycle tracking: You can mark the start and end of your menstrual cycle and record your physical, psychological and emotional condition. You can access information about your cycle directly from your smartwatch, or get detailed data using the Garmin Connect App.
- Hydration tracking: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
- Respiration tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Advanced sleep monitoring: Sleep monitoring lets you keep track of your heart rate and any tossing and turning through the night, as well as calculate oxygen saturation and REM sleep periods. Your daily sleep report will give you the info you need to improve your sleep quality!
- Wrist-based heart rate: The watch constantly samples your heart rate4 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even underwater.
- Mindful breathing: When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Preloaded workouts: Let your watch do the planning. With preloaded cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts, all you have to do is exercise. Use the Garmin Connect app4 to download more workouts for free.
- Built-in sports apps: Track all the ways you move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf, and more.
- Garmin coach: Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
- Create workouts: Build your own workouts in Garmin Connect, and download them to the watch.
- Fitness tracking: While you get out and about, Venu Sq tracks steps, intensity minutes, calories burned and more4.
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android™ phone.
- Safety and tracking features: When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection5.
- Garmin pay contactless payments: Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution1 through participating providers.
- Connect IQ store: It’s go time. Garmin Connect is our free online community where you can review your progress, join challenges, earn colourful badges and even share via social media. Beat yesterday in your daily step count. Train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon race with expert coaching and a dynamic training plan. Track your menstrual cycle details, and get period predictions. Garmin Connect is available on your desktop or compatible mobile device.
- Battery life: A smartwatch that doesn’t need to be recharged each day? With enough power to keep up with my workout? That’s right! Venu Sq is equipped with an Always-On LCD display with a battery life of six days, so it’ll be ready to go whenever, wherever.
- Water rating: This watch is water-rated to 5 ATMs, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.
Features & Benefits
- See everything clearly on a bright colour display that includes an always-on mode, perfect for quick glances.
- Go longer on a single charge with up to 6 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Health Monitoring: Health is important to you, so monitor everything from your Body Battery energy levels, respiration, hydration and stress to sleep, your menstrual cycle, pulse ox1, heart rate1 and more.
- Built-in GPS & Sports Apps: Find new ways to keep moving with more than 20 preloaded sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, mindful breathing, swimming, golf and many more.
- Safety & Tracking: Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, both of which send your live location to emergency contacts.
- Smart Notifications: Never miss a call, text or social media alert with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist.
- Garmin Coach: Garmin Coach provides free 5K, 10K and half-marathon training plans that guide you to reach your race goal and adjust based on your performance in the plan.
- Garmin Pay Mobile & Payment Solutions: Leave your cash and cards at home. Garmin Pay contactless payments3 let you pay for purchases on the go.
- Connect IQ Store: Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ Store.
- Pre Loaded Workouts: Use preloaded workouts – including cardio, yoga, strength and even Pilates – create your own in the Garmin Connect app or try Garmin Coach’s free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge.
Garmin Venu SQ GPS Smartwatch In-Depth Review
Learn more about this watch at – Official website
See also Fitbit Sense
Check out more Smartwatches available on our website
There are no reviews yet.