FIFA 23 PS5 in Kenya
The FIFA 23 PlayStation 5 price in Kenya is KES 7,500. FIFA 23 brings The World’s Game to the pitch, with both men’s and women’s FIFA World Cup™ tournaments, the addition of women’s club teams, cross-play features, and new ways to play your favorite modes. EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 brings even more of the action and realism of football to the pitch in The World’s Game. Play the biggest tournaments in football with both the men’s and women’s FIFA World Cup™ tournaments coming to FIFA 23 during the season, play as women’s club teams for the first time ever, plus enjoy cross-play features that make it easier to play against friends. Enjoy a new way to play and build your dream squad in FIFA Ultimate Team™ with FUT Moments and a revamped Chemistry system, or live out your football dreams in Career Mode as you define your personality as a player and manage some of football’s most famous names. In VOLTA FOOTBALL and Pro Clubs, bring more personality to the pitch with new levels of customization and enhanced street and stadium gameplay. However you play, experience The World’s Game with over 19,000 players, 700+ teams, 100+ stadiums, and over 30 leagues – including the UEFA Champions League, Premier League, and new Barclays FA Women’s Super League, and France D1 Arkema with unrivaled authenticity in FIFA 23.
- FIFA World Cup™ – Experience the pinnacle of international football with the men’s FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia and New Zealand 2023™, with more information to follow in the build-up to each tournament.
- Gameplay – A new risk versus reward shooting mechanic, refreshed free kicks, penalties and corners, and more realistic physics bring the variety of football to The World’s Game.
- Training Centre – A new coaching system helps introduce new and less experienced players to the fundamentals of gameplay, with a series of challenges and chapters to help you improve your game.
- FIFA 23 Ultimate Team™ – FUT Moments and a revamped Chemistry system give you a whole new way to play and build your dream squad, as new ICONs and FUT Heroes join the game’s most popular mode.
- Pro Clubs – Bring more personality than ever before to the pitch with new customization, improvements to Drop-Ins, new perks, and more.
- Authenticity – Play The World’s Game with over 19,000 players, 700+ teams, 100 stadiums, and over 30 leagues in FIFA 23.
- Women’s Football – Play as women’s club teams for the first time in EA SPORTS FIFA history as the Barclays FA Women’s Super League and Division 1 Arkema come to FIFA 23 at launch. Plus, enjoy dedicated HyperMotion2 capture that powers the women’s game to make female players move authentically in FIFA 23.
- Matchday Experience – From augmented reality broadcast replays to hyper-realistic pitch surfaces and enhanced stadium atmosphere, get an elevated matchday experience in FIFA 23.
- Cross-play – Play together against friends on different platforms as FIFA 23 introduces cross-play in 1v1 modes across FIFA Ultimate Team™, Online Seasons, Online Friendlies, and more.
- Career Mode – Define your personality as a player, manage some of football’s most famous names, and enjoy a new way to play your season with Playable Highlights in the most authentic FIFA Career Mode experience to date.
- Volta Football – Get together with friends or the VOLTA FOOTBALL Community and express your style in new and upgraded VOLTA Arcades, with more ways to make your Avatar your own.
FIFA 23 – PlayStation 5 Gameplay
- Power Shots – A new skill-based, risk versus reward shooting mechanic brings football’s most powerful and impressive shots into the game. Create space away from defenders, pick your spot and trigger a power shot to add additional power to your strike and a chance of the spectacular.
- Redesigned Set Pieces – A set piece redesign gives you more control over free kicks, penalties, and corners, allowing you to choose where you make contact on the ball to change direction, trajectory, curl, and more. Plus an update to camera positions on corners better reflects the drama of dead ball situations.
- On-Pitch Physics – Updated physics in FIFA 23 makes a number of on-pitch interactions more natural and realistic:
- Net Interaction Physics – New net physics reacts to the motion of players, responding to individual limbs and creating more natural interactions with the net as players run, slide, or fall into the goal.
- Player Awareness – A new collision prediction system enhances players’ awareness of the pitch, allowing them to move intelligently to avoid tackles and collisions.
- Football Variety – New animations and mechanics bring more natural football variety into FIFA 23 to bring the game closer to the real world.
- Shooting – See different shot trajectories including low, dipping, and bouncing shots alongside diving headers.
- Defending – Hard clearance slide tackles, physical tackles, and even backheel tackles give you more ways to defend against oncoming attackers.
- Passing – New passing types give you new ways to find teammates, with outside-of-foot passes, fancy off-the-back passes, volley passes, and new clearance animations.
- CPU AI Tactical Awareness – Tactical enhancements mean AI opponents better react and respond tactically to the on-pitch situation, including factors like score, match time, and available players on the bench to change and update formations and playing style mid-game.
See also FIFA 23 – PlayStation 4.
Get more games from Electronic Arts Games.
Buy the latest PS5 Games in Kenya available on our website.