DJI Osmo Mobile 6 Smartphone Gimbal
The DJI Osmo Mobile 6 Smartphone Gimbal price in Kenya is KES 28,500 shillings. Improving on the previous OM 5 gimbal stabilizer, the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 Smartphone Gimbal stabilizer comes in an even more compact frame that’s easier to balance and fold down, and it now features an extension rod that provides an additional 8.5″ length to help design more creative shots. It also comes with an improved magnetic phone clamp that allows the gimbal to automatically detect your phone and aligns the clamp. The Osmo Mobile 6 features improved stability for longer distances using the updated ActiveTrack 5.0, which can automatically track body shapes to track human subjects without needing to make a manual selection. The DJI Mimo app connects via Bluetooth 5 to provide multiple shooting modes and functions, including Sport, Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, Motion-Lapse, Hyperlapse, Panorama, Slow-Motion, Inception-style spin (SpinShot), and a Sport mode for fast-action shooting. In addition to using the joystick controls on the handle, you can also use hand gestures to control the gimbal to track your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera, so you don’t have to press the record button or touch any controls.
You can mount any smartphone up to 3.3″ wide in its phone cradle, and its magnetic phone holder allows for simple and fast mounting and unmounting. The integrated intelligent sensor even tells you when your smartphone is mounted. The built-in battery runtime is approximately 6.4 hours, and it takes approximately 1.5 hours to charge using the included USB Type-C cable. The bottom of the gimbal handle features a mounting thread to mount the gimbal on the included grip tripod or other accessories. A storage pouch is also included to store and transport the gimbal.
- Extension rod for additional 8.5″ length
- Supports up to 3.3″ wide smartphones
- Magnetic smartphone mount with intelligent sensor and automatic alignment
- Ultracompact, foldable design with redesigned comfort handgrip
- High-torque motor
- Easy to balance
- Controllable range: -161.64 to 173.79° pan / -120.30 to 211.97° tilt / -101.64 to 78.55° roll
- Bluetooth 5.1 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 6.5-hour runtime / 7.74Wh capacity, 1000mAh
- 1/4″-20 tripod mounting thread
- USB Type-C power input
- Grip tripod included
DJI Mimo App
- ActiveTrack 5.0 technology built into the app allows the Osmo Mobile 6 to automatically keep your phone facing you as you move
- Gesture control: Reads certain hand gestures to take a still, record video, or track a subject
- Body shape recognition for more accurate tracking of a person
- New Sport mode for faster movements
- Modes/Functions: Standard, Portrait, Underslung, Flashlight, Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, and Panorama
- Live stream moments using YouTube Live
- Take one-second-long exposures to produce light trails, star trails, and dramatically blurred cars without a tripod
See also DJI OM 5 Smartphone Gimbal.
Visit the official website to learn more.
Check out more Tripods & Monopods on our website.