DJI Mavic 3
The DJI Mavic 3 price in Kenya is Ksh 295,000. The Mavic 3 has two cameras onboard – the main is a truly remarkable 20MP 24mm wide-angle shooter in front of a Micro Four Thirds Hasselblad sensor. This is a huge increase over the 1-inch type sensor in the prosumer Air 2s and an even bigger jump from the 1/2-inch type sensor in the Mavic 3’s predecessor. The lens in front of the 4/3 imager has a variable aperture of f/2.8 to f/11. It includes three Intelligent Flight Batteries, one Battery Charging Hub, one Convertible Carrying Bag, and one ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16/32), helping you to explore and shoot in more scenarios.
The other camera has a 12MP sensor and a 162mm equivalent focal length (that’s about 7 times zoom over the 24mm), it has a fixed f/4.4 lens and a 1/2-inch type sensor. The main camera supports 5.1K (5120×2700px) video recording at up to 50fps, DCI 4K (4096×2160px) and regular 4K (3840x2160px) at up to 120fps and 1080p at up to 200fps. The maximum bit rate is 200Mbps in H.264 and 140Mbps in H.265. You can snap both JPEG and DNG RAW with the main camera. The DJI Mavic 3 is available in Kenya at PricePoint.
Here’s what’s new.
- Dual-camera system that features a custom Hasselblad L2D-20c aerial camera. It has two lenses: a 4/3 CMOS sensor with a 24mm prime lens & a 28x hybrid zoom telephoto lens.
- First DJI drone that can transmit live 1080p/60fps video from the drone to the controller
- Support for Apple ProRes 422 HQ and H.264/H.265 with video capabilities up to [email protected], DCI [email protected], [email protected]
- Improved vision sensing system able to detect items from .5 to 200 meters thanks to new, improved sensors
- 46 minutes of flight time (5000 mAh battery)
DJI Mavic 3 price in Kenya and specs
|Price in Kenya:||Ksh 295,000|
|Flight Ceiling||3.7 Miles / 6000 m|
|Maximum Flight Time||46 Minutes|
|Photo Resolution||4:3: 5280 x 3956|
|Maximum Operating Distance||9.3 miles / 15 km|
|Connectivity||1 x USB Type-C 1 x Micro-USB 1 x Lightning|
|Power Rating||65 W|
|Battery Life||5000 mAh / 77 Wh|
|Number of Rotors||4|
|GNSS Support||GPS, BeiDou, Galileo|
About the DJI Mavic 3:
- 3-Axis Gimbal with Dual Cameras
- 20MP 5.1K Wide-Angle 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad
- 12MP Telephoto with 28x Hybrid Zoom
- Up to 46 Minutes of Flight Time
- Up to 9.3-Mile Transmission Range
- 360° Obstacle Avoidance System
- 10-Bit D-Log Color Profile & HNCS
- 1080p60 Live View Video Stream
- 8GB of Storage Space
- RC-N1 OcuSync 2.0 Remote Included
Old Legend, New Chapter
The iconic Swedish brand Hasselblad designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera just for DJI Mavic 3, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS in an unbelievably compact space. Rigorous Hasselblad standards are applied to both hardware performance and software algorithms, bringing imaging quality to an entirely new level. Mavic 3 features the Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution, the culmination of decades of photographic experience that delivers vivid, natural colors with the simple press of the shutter.
- Mavic 3 not only records aerial videos at high resolutions and framerates, it also captures up to 1 billion colors with a 10-bit D-Log color profile. This delivers more natural gradations of sky coloring with more details retained for greater flexibility in post-production.
- Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding ] with a maximum data rate of 3772Mbps. It also supports a built-in 1TB SSD and 10Gbps lightspeed data cable to further facilitate professional filming and creation.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Mavic 3 helps you to enjoy a collision-free flight so you can focus on getting the best shots possible. Multiple wide-angle vision sensors work seamlessly with a high-performance vision computing engine to sense obstacles in all directions precisely and plan a safe flight route that avoids them.
Always end on a high note with Advanced RTH. This updated auto-return function enables Mavic 3 to automatically determine the optimal route back to its home point and execute it quickly.
Whether activated by the user or triggered by signal loss, Mavic 3 can easily return to the home point safely under inadequate lighting conditions.
Mavic 3 makes flight more fun than ever with a recording that is no longer interrupted by obstacles along the way. When flying, Mavic 3 continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses them quickly and smoothly.
Visit this DJI – Official Website to learn more.
See also Mavic 3 Fly More Combo & DJI Mavic 3 Classic.
Buy the latest Drones available on our website
There are no reviews yet.