Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera with 18-45mm Lens
The Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera with 18-45mm Lens price in Kenya is 130,000 shillings. It is a highly versatile mirrorless camera with a sophisticated photo and video feature set. Geared towards content creators and vloggers, this camera is slightly smaller and lighter than the EOS M50 Mark II and features an upgraded 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC X image processor to deliver high-resolution stills and UHD 4K videos.
About the Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera with 18-45mm Lens
- Compact, lightweight RF mount camera with a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC X processor.
- 4K uncropped movie with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II at up to 30 fps oversampled from 6K and Full HD High-frame rate movie at up to 120 fps. The movie for Close-up Demo Mode quickly switches focus when a product is brought close to the camera.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II covering up to 100% x 100% area with 651 AF zones with auto subject detection and tracking of people, animals, and vehicles using deep learning technology
- Continuous shooting with 12 fps with Electronic First Curtain and 15 fps with Electronic Shutter.
- Take great shots even in difficult settings with Advanced A+ Assist which offers an expanded array of auto-compatible scenes enabling greater expressive capability in auto mode, and built-in flash for shooting in dark environments or with backlit scenes
2.36m-Dot EVF and Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
Providing high-resolution eye-level viewing, the R50 is designed with a bright and clear 2.36m-dot OLED EVF for a pleasing electronic viewfinder experience. Additionally, a large 3.0″ 1.62m-dot vari-angle touchscreen provides an intuitive interface for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design for ease of use when working from high and low angles.
Enhanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Featuring 651 high-precision autofocus zones, the advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system provides fast and accurate focusing performance. This phase-detection focusing system offers enhanced subject detection and tracking, with the ability to intelligently recognize people, animals, and vehicles while automatically locking onto these subjects and maintaining sharp focus throughout bursts and video captures.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processing
Pairing a powerful 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC X image processor, the R50 delivers high-resolution imagery with striking and accurate colors. Designed to work in a variety of lighting conditions, this camera offers a flexible ISO 100-32000 range that is expandable to ISO 51200 for working in difficult lighting conditions. Using the full width of the sensor, 6K oversampled UHD 4K 30p video recording is supported as is Full HD 1080 120p for slow motion playback. Additionally, 1-hour of video recording is now available. Capable of processing high-speed bursts and high-resolution 4K video, the DIGIC X image processor also supports up to 15 fps continuous shooting via its silent electronic shutter.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
See also the Canon EOS R50 with 18-45mm and 55-210mm Lenses.
Check out more Mirrorless Cameras available on our website.