Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera (Body Only)
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera (Body Only) price in Kenya is 405,000 shillings. It is an outstanding still photography option and an able 4K-capable video machine. This multimedia maven offers a newly developed 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor paired with the DIGIC 6+ image processor in order to balance fine detail and resolution with low-light performance and sensitivity. It is able to work within a native range of ISO 100-32000, which can then be expanded to an impressive ISO 50-102400, for sharp, low-noise images in a variety of conditions. Along with these improvements to image quality, users will enjoy a performance boost across the board with an enhanced AF system, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS, and much more.
Canon 5D Mark IV Specs And Price
Actual: 31.7 Megapixel
Effective: 30.4 Megapixel (6720 x 4480)
36 x 24 mm (Full-Frame) CMOS
|ISO Sensitivity Range||
100 to 32,000 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 50 to 102,400)
100 to 25,600 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 102,400)
Up to 7 fps at 30 MP for up to 21 Frames (Raw) / Unlimited Frames (JPEG)
|Internal Recording Modes||
4096 x 2160 at 23.98/24.00/25/29.97 fps [500 Mb/s]
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24.00/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps [180 Mb/s VBR]
1280 x 720 at 100/120 fps [160 Mb/s VBR]
|External Recording Modes||
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24.00/29.97/59.94 fps
1280 x 720 at 120 fps
|Media/Memory Card Slot||
Slot 1: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)
Slot 2: CompactFlash (UDMA 7)
1 x Mini-HDMI (Unspecified Signal) Output
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Headphone Output
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Microphone Input
1 x Canon N3 Control Input
1 x Micro-USB (USB 3.2 / 3.1 Gen 1) Data Output
1 x PC Sync Socket Input
1 x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1865 mAh
|Price in Kenya||
About the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- New 30.4 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting in nearly any light, with ISO range 100-32000; expandable up to 50-102400 (equivalent ISO).
- 4K Motion JPEG video (DCI cinema-type 4096 x 2160) at 30p or 24p; in- camera still frame grab of 4K 8.8-Megapixel images; multiple video options include Full HD up to 60p, and HD up to 120p.
- Superb Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or live view shooting; LCD monitor has a full touchscreen interface, including selection of AF area.
- Excellent performance – up to 7.0 fps continuous shooting speed with high-performance DIGIC 6+ Image Processor for improved speed and excellent image quality.
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your Canon camera into a high-quality webcam, or do the same using a clean HDMI output.
30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
In line with previous members of the main 5D series, the Mark IV attempts to balance high resolution with low-light performance with a newly developed 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor. This provides a beneficial increase in overall resolution without compromising on sensitivity. Additionally, thanks to the DIGIC 6+ image processor it is paired with, it offers impressive performance within a native range of ISO 100-32000, which can be expanded to ISO 50-102400.
DCI 4K Video Recording
Designed for both professional stills shooting and video recording, the 5D Mark IV supports DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution recording at up to 30 fps at 500 Mbps, along with Full HD 1080p shooting at 60 fps and HD 720p at 120 fps for slow motion playback. When recording in-camera, 4K video has 4:2:2 sampling and 8-bit color depth, while Full HD 1080p footage has 4:2:0 sampling. Uncompressed Full HD 1080p video can also be saved via HDMI to an optional external recorder with 4:2:2 color sampling. 4K video is recorded using a central 4096 x 2160 area of the sensor at a 1.74x crop in order to record video with an ideal 1:1 pixel sampling ratio, while Full HD recording makes use of the entire full frame.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
Check out more DSLR Cameras available on our website