Blue Yeti USB Microphone
The Blue Yeti USB Microphone price in Kenya is KES 24,500 shillings. It is a simple, yet powerfully effective tool for content creators, the Blue Microphones Yeti is a USB mic offering broadcast-quality sound, a rugged design, and multiple recording modes to suit your needs. The Yeti, offered here in a silver finish, has become a go-to mic for people who record podcasts, and who stream on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook Live, and other similar platforms.
The multiple mic modes allow virtually any kind of content creator to do their thing with precision and ease. Use the cardioid setting to reject off-axis noise, minimizing room tone even when speaking directly into the mic. If you’re recording with one other guest, select the Bidirectional polar pattern; now, you can speak into the front, while the guest speaks into the back, and the sides of the mic will reject unwanted room noise. Choose omnidirectional to pick up audio all around the capsule, which is great for work that features multiple voices. Finally, a stereo mode is wonderful for ASMR content or for recording music. A desktop stand and a USB cable are included, as is a suite of VO!CE Software FX to improve your sound.
About this item
- Yeti features controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain—putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source, simply adjust the microphone’s sensitivity with the gain control. Or, if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button. Also, the included stand allows for pivoting in a variety of angles for ideal placement, with the added functionality of folding the mic down for storage and transport.
- The mic has an integrated headphone amp with independent gain control for latency-free monitoring. Simply plug your headphones into the mic’s 3.5mm input, and you’ll hear your broadcast-quality audio in all its glory.
- The mic records audio at 16-bit / 48 kHz, giving you the broadcast standard for media playback. On the audio side, the tri-capsule design ensures that whatever mode you choose, the mic will pick up a clear and present sound.
- Just plug the Yeti into your computer’s USB port with the included USB cable, select it as a device in your recording software, and you’re ready to get to work. The Yeti runs off your device’s power, so no need to plug it into a wall. With the driver-free operation, you won’t have to download pesky software to get it up and running.
- Blue VO!CE software is included, giving you an array of high-quality vocal filters, FX, and samples to showcase your voice in the best light.
- This mic is perfect for recording directly to computers, be they mac or windows systems. With the right, separately available adapters, you can also record with Android and iOS devices.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
See also Blue Yeti Nano Condenser Microphone.
Check out more Microphones available on our website.