Apple iPhone 8
The Apple iPhone 8 price in Kenya starts at 30,500 shillings. It runs iOS 11, up to iOS 15.6, and is planned to upgrade to iOS 16.
About this phone
- This phone is unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice on GSM and CDMA networks (e.g. Telkom, Airtel, Safaricom e.t.c).
- Please check with your carrier to verify compatibility.
- When you receive the phone, insert a SIM card from a compatible carrier. Then, turn it on, connect to Wi-Fi, and follow the on-screen prompts to activate the service.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a generic (Mfi certified) charger and charging cable.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 10 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Price Point Renewed Guarantee.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
You may also like the Apple iPhone 8+.
Buy the latest smartphones from our website