Apple HomePod mini
The Apple HomePod mini price in Kenya is KES 17,500 shillings. It connects to your wireless network to provide control of, and access to, all of your HomeKit-compatible devices. It will play music, check the weather and traffic, tell you sports scores, control your compatible smart home equipment, and more with Siri. Using a far-field four-microphone array, the HomePod mini can perform the requested task in an instant. Siri can be activated with the words “Hey Siri” or by touching and holding the touch surface. With Siri, a variety of features work across the HomePod mini and other compatible devices for full integration into your Apple ecosystem.
About this speaker
- At just 3.3″ tall, the HomePod mini takes up minimal space and is designed to fill the room with 360° audio for enhanced sound from nearly any angle. The acoustic waveguide directs sound out the bottom of the speaker to create the 360° audio field for consistent audio virtually everywhere in the room.
- The Apple S5 chip enables computational audio, which processes complex algorithms in real-time to help produce balanced, fine-tuned sound at nearly any volume and provide the full, detailed tones of a larger speaker without missing your voice commands. The full-range driver uses a powerful neodymium magnet to deliver deep bass and crisp high frequencies.
- The force-canceling passive radiators help extend the bass response of the HomePod mini.
- Four microphones work together to help cancel noise and listen for your “Hey Siri” command, so even if your environment is loud, you don’t have to turn the volume down or move closer to the speaker to be heard.
- The HomePod mini is wrapped in a seamless mesh fabric that’s virtually transparent to the sound passing through it. A backlit touch surface on the top provides quick touch control.
- With multiple HomePod minis or AirPlay 2-compatible speakers placed around the house, you can have a connected sound system for your whole home. Ask Siri to play one song everywhere or a different song in each room. The speaker also works with the HomePod for multiroom audio and features like Intercom.
- If you want to take the sound experience even further, you can connect two HomePod mini speakers in the same room to create a stereo pair for discrete left and right channels and a more immersive soundstage.
- A single tap plays or pauses music or Siri; double-tap skips; a triple-tap skips back; touch and hold to activate Siri; tap or hold the + and – portion of the panel for volume up or down
Siri Voice Assistant
Whether you need a hand with various everyday tasks, want control over your smart home accessories, or want to hear your favorite song, you can just ask Siri. Siri can recognize the voices of up to six different family members on the HomePod mini and create a personalized experience for each person, so everyone hears their own music when they ask for it. With Personal Requests, Siri can recognize a particular voice and relay that person’s information from iPhone apps like Messages, Calendar, Reminders, and Contacts.
Intercom Spreads the Word
With more than one HomePod in the house, you can communicate with your family members using the Intercom function. Ask Siri to send your message to the whole house, or to individual rooms, and everyone can respond. Intercom also works with your other compatible Apple devices, so you can send and receive messages through CarPlay while you’re driving, on your AirPods during a workout, or with your Apple Watch while you’re running errands.
Designed for Easy Connection, Setup, and Control
Getting set up and staying connected from anywhere is designed to be easy with the Home app and the HomePod mini. When you set it up, it’s automatically added to the Home app, and you can instantly control any of your HomeKit devices with just your voice. The HomePod mini can also act as a home hub, letting you control your HomeKit accessories remotely, see a live view from the front door, close your garage door, and lock or unlock doors through the Home app.
Engineered to Protect Your Privacy
The HomePod mini only listens for “Hey Siri,” so you can speak freely knowing that nothing you say is sent out of your home until you activate Siri, whether with a touch or with the words, “Hey Siri.” When you ask Siri something, your request is associated with a random identifier, not your Apple ID. With HomeKit Secure Video support, the HomePod mini can analyze the feeds of your supported video cameras, detecting the presence of people and recognizing familiar faces, pets, and cars. All the video processing is done on the device before it’s sent via end-to-end encryption to the iCloud, so your recordings are only seen by you and those you share them with, not Apple. The speaker also works with your iPhone for requests like hearing your messages or notes, so they’re completed on the device without revealing the information to Apple.
Works with Your Apple Devices
Pick up an incoming call from your iPhone, listen to music on your Mac, or upgrade your TV experience by taking the sound from your Apple TV, all through the HomePod mini. You can switch audio playback from the HomePod mini to your iPhone by simply bringing your iPhone close to the speaker. Following a scheduled future firmware update, you’ll feel the connection between your iPhone and the HomePod mini via haptic feedback, as well as personalized listening suggestions via your iPhone when you hold it near the HomePod mini, providing instant control without having to unlock your iPhone.
Supported Audio Sources
Apple Music, iTunes music purchases, iCloud Music Library with an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription, third-party music services, Apple Music Radio or episodes on demand, radio stations from TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and Radio.com, Apple Podcasts, News briefings, and content streamed via AirPlay from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
Check out more Smart Speakers available on our website.