Anker PowerExpand 8-in-1 USB-C HUB
The Anker PowerExpand 8-in-1 USB-C HUB price in Kenya is Ksh 9,500. Take your tasks on the road or maximize your notebook’s ports in the office with the portable AnkerUSB Type-C Hub. The USB-C port supports Pass-Through charging up to 100W (required for 15W operation), and Charge your laptop at high speed while maintaining the full functionality of the hub’s other ports allows you to (a Wall charger is not included in the package)
Anker PowerExpand 8-in-1 USB-C HUB features
- Massive Expansion: Equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery input port, a USB-C data port, 2 USB-A data ports, 1 HDMI port, an Ethernet port, and a microSD/SD card reader, giving you an incredible range of functions-all from a single USB-C port.
- High-Speed, High-Def: USB-C and USB-A data ports provide file transfer at speeds up to 10 Gbps, while an HDMI port supports media display at resolutions up to [email protected]
- Powerful Pass-Through Charging: Compatible with USB-C Power Delivery to provide high-speed pass-through charging up to 85W.
- PowerExpand 8-in-1 USB-C PD 10Gbps Data Hub: The High-Speed Data Transfer, Pass-Through Charging, and 4K Media Hub.
- High-Speed Data Transfer: Transfer movies, music, or your entire photo collection in seconds with 10 Gbps data transfer speeds.
- Powerful Pass-Through Charging: The USB-C port supports pass-through charging up to 100W (minus 15W for operation), allowing you to charge up your laptop at high-speed while retaining the full functionality of the hub’s other ports. (Wall charger not included)
- Universal SD Card Compatibility: The SD and microSD card slots support virtually all SD card formats for seamless access to photos and other media files.
- Lightweight and Portable: At only 0.6 inches thick and weighing less than 4 oz, PowerExpand fits easily into your bag or pocket for effortless portability. Travel pouch included.
- All The Ports You Need: Turn your device’s USB-C port into 8 ports, allowing you to transfer data in seconds, stream media in unrivaled clarity, and provide high-speed pass-through charging.
- Crystal-Clear Display: Don’t waste time switching back and forth between programs or documents. Simply connect to an external monitor via the 4K HDMI port for an easier and more productive experience.
- Power Delivery Compatible: Supports up to 100W (minus 15W for operation) pass-through charging so you can power up a 15″ MacBook Pro at full speed-all while accessing the hub’s other functions. (Charger not included).
- Transfer Files in Seconds: Transfer movies, photos, and music at speeds up to 10 Gbps via the USB-C data port and dual USB-A ports.
- MacBook Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / 2015)
- MacBook Air (2020 / 2019 / 2018)
- iPad Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018)
- XPS (13 inch / 15 inches)
- Pixelbook (2017)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When I connect to 2 monitors, why do both monitors show the same image?
When connected to dual monitors, devices running macOS only support screen mirroring. Windows supports both Single-Stream Transport (SST) and Multi-Stream Transport (MST) modes. macOS and iPadOS only support Single-Stream Transport (SST) mode.
- How can this hub achieve 85W Power Delivery charging?
To get 85W charging, use a USB-C wall charger and a USB-C to C cable that both supports 100W PD charging.
- Does the USB-C Power Delivery port support charging for tablets (including iPad Pro) or phones?
Due to the power input limitations of mobile devices, this hub can not provide pass-through charging to tablets (including iPad Pro) or phones when using the original wall charger that came with your mobile device. To support full-speed charging for iPad Pro, use an adapter that supports at least 15V (45W).
- Why can’t my HDMI resolution reach [email protected]?
The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to [email protected], including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p.
Below are some devices that support DP 1.4:
MacBook Pro 15” 2018 / 2019 / 2020
MacBook Pro 16” 2019 / 2020
iPad Pro 2018 / 2019 / 2020 (Only iPad Pros with iPadOS are compatible)
- Does this hub get hot?
When this hub is fully loaded, it may reach a surface temperature of around 131°F. However, this is normal for products of this kind.
Buy the latest Computer Accessories from pricepoint