Amazon Echo Show 5 (2nd Generation)
The Amazon Echo Show 5 (2nd Generation) price in Kenya is KES 13,500 shillings. It uses video capabilities to expand on traditional Alexa functionality. Equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi and two microphones, the Echo Show 5 connects to your home’s wireless network and allows you to intuitively play music, video chat with friends, check the weather and traffic reports, hear sports scores watch videos and more. Its compact footprint allows it to sit on your nightstand to help you jump-start your day.
Understand the Echo Show 5 (2nd Generation)
More about Echo Show 5 (2nd Generation)
- See your day clearly with Alexa at the ready – Set alarms and timers, check your calendar or the news, make video calls with the 2 MP camera, and stream music or shows – all with your voice.
- Add Alexa to your nightstand – Ease into the day with a routine that turns compatible lights on gradually. Or wake up to your news update, the weather forecast, and your favorite music.
- Manage your smart home – Look in when you’re away with the built-in camera. Control compatible devices like cameras, lights, and more using the interactive display, your voice, or your motion.
- Connect with video calls – Use the 2 MP camera to call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a screen. Make announcements to other compatible devices in your home.
- Be entertained – Ask Alexa to play TV shows and movies via Prime Video, Netflix, and more on the 5.5″ screen. Or stream favorites from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and others. Subscriptions for some services are required.
- Put photos on (smart) display – Use Amazon Photos to turn your home screen into a digital frame.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic/camera off button and a built-in camera shutter.
See also Amazon Echo Show 8 (2nd Generation).
Check out more products from AMAZON
There are no reviews yet.