Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II price in Kenya is 55,000 shillings. It is for the use expressly with Nikon DX-format digital-SLR cameras.
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II specs and price
|Price in Kenya||55,000 shillings|
|Max Aperture||5.6 millimeters|
|Max Focal Length||200 millimeters|
|Min Focal Length||
|Photo Filter Thread||72 millimeters|
About this lens
- One-lens solution adept in a wide variety of situations
- Focal length range: 18 -200 millimeters, minimum focus distance: 1.6 feet.
- Two extra-low dispersion (ED) elements; three aspherical lens elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Nikon VR II (vibration reduction) image stabilization
- Focus to 20 inches for extended versatility, filter thread: 72 millimeters. Maximum angle of view (dx-format) 76°. Minimum angle of view (DX-format) 8°. Accepts filter type: Screw-on
From the Manufacturer
What’s versatility without quality? The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II is as powerful as it is versatile. Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization provides 3.5 stops of blur-free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images and HD video capture. Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements maximize optical performance while minimizing chromatic aberration. Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare, and its exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate, and ultra-quiet focusing.
Visit this product’s official website to learn more.
See also AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR by Nikon
Check out more Camera Lenses available on our website